MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2015 / Beta Music Group, Inc. (“BEMG” or the “Company”), www.betamusicgroupinc.com (BEMG), a digital media company providing interactive digital marketing, mobile marketing, television and online programming and social media communication services to promote small businesses and local communities, announced today the continuation of their planned expansion of their subsidiary, Viewpon, into the Los Angeles Markets.
Viewpon, www.viewpon.tv, is planning the initial launch in Long Beach, California and will seek to expand across the counties of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside. Viewpon will launch in the Greater Los Angeles area during 3rd and 4th quarters of 2015 and further expansion is planned for San Diego areas as well.
“The expansion of Viewpon from the San Francisco to the Los Angeles markets will enhance our digital media expansion including television production, digital video commercials, online marketing services including social media,” stated Mr. Jim Ennis, Chief Executive Officer of Beta Music Group, Inc. “This expansion is part of our strategic plan to accelerate our growth across the sectors of television programming and digital video solutions for small businesses marketing challenges.”
“As we previously announced the expansion of Viewpon into the NY-NJ-PA-CT Tri-State markets and Florida markets is part of our expansion into a national platform,” stated Mr. Ennis. “Our strategy of expanding Viewpon will help job creation and economic growth for small business across the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA Combined Statistical Area (‘CSA’), which ranks as the 2nd most populous metropolitan area of the United States with a total population of 18.4 Million as of 2013 and it is home to nearly half of all California residents. Our planned expansion into a national platform would reach a total of almost 57 million persons living in the 1st, 2nd, 5th and 10th in the top 10 populated areas.”
BEMG has made progress on a number of important fronts and thought it would be best to provide an update of the Viewpon digital media platform, strategic expansion, video commercials and other pertinent information.
VIEWPON DIGITAL MEDIA PLATFORM:
Viewpon builds deeper relationships between small businesses and clients through digital coupons after watching interactive commercial videos. After watching the digital commercial within the Viewpon network, clients are offered digital coupons to receive immediate savings from the small businesses. Clients can submit online reviews of their experience via social media and are rewarded with additional free coupons for each “View” of their digital review from the small business.
The Viewpon revenue strategy is producing digital videos commercials for small businesses across various sectors including retail, health, wellness, consulting and other specific communities. These digital media commercials serves small businesses such as boutiques, salons, restaurants, doctors, dentists, accountants, hotels, travel services, auto mechanics, realtors and many more small businesses. Small businesses use our digital media to create interactive videos commercials to engage with potential consumers at the critical moment of decisions to spend their money. Viewpon determined the most expedient way to increase users, generate revenues and accelerate the expansion were to replicate their broadcast model were they produced approximately 370 television shows and over 5,000 digital media network broadcasts.
The Viewpon business model revolves around generating revenues from several critical areas:
1. Revenues via small businesses to produce digital video commercials.
2. Revenues via clients who view digital commercials and purchase products or services.
3. Revenues via new users who view client online “reviews” of their experiences.
4. Revenues via advertising and potential data analysis from interactive TV shows.
5. Revenues via digital tax credits on qualified expenses offered on selective states.
Below is a summary of the generated revenues from several critical areas:
1. Revenues to be generated from small businesses to produce digital video commercials.
Viewpon is forecasting to produce digital video commercials for small businesses for a fee in the range of $3,000, allocated over 12 months (range of $250 per month) to ease cash flow concerns of our small business clients. Please note that this pricing is may be revised based on financial factors of the potential clients. The digital commercials are produced in a similar format so the expense associated to produce videos is effective costs for our clients. The goal of Viewpon expansion is to produce between 3,000 to 4,000 digital videos per state and then grow that client base with new and repeat clients. Viewpon would seek to produce updated videos and provide social media services for our clients. This method forecasts to generate revenues from new businesses as well as annuitized revenues from existing small businesses.
The small business clients receive the following benefits:
- Digital commercials to be installed on their website. This video commercial is a tangible asset for the business.
- Digital commercials to be shown three times on the Viewpon TV show to air on local TV stations.
- Digital commercials to be shown on our Viewpon Digital Network for our users to save on coupon purchases.
- Digital online reviews that clients submit via social media leading to referrals to grow small businesses.
2. Revenues to be generated from clients who view digital commercials and purchase products or services.
Viewpon is forecasting generating revenues of 20%-25% from digital coupon purchased and the balance of the revenues from the digital coupon purchased to be forwarded to small businesses.
The client users receive the following benefits:
- Savings receive via digital coupons. (Example: $200 value from small business discounted to $100 coupon sale).
- Clients submit online reviews via social media as referrals and receive a $1 coupon for each viewed review. (Example: 50 new views on the client reviews may generate an extra $50 “coupon” from the small businesses).
- Clients with most reviews are selected to appear on Viewpon TV show that airs on local TV stations.
- Clients with most annual reviews may receive $500 “coupon” from Company. (This is yet to be determined).
3. Revenues to be generated from new users who view client online “reviews” of their experiences.
Viewpon is forecasting additional revenues of 20%-25% of digital coupon purchased from the referrals from the client online reviews and the balance from the digital coupon purchased forwarded to small businesses. Viewpon is forecasting that the client online review platform may increase total users to over 1 million in each state. This is due to the online review providing a monetary value or “reward” via the digital coupons received and providing instant “celebrity” status via reviews going viral. Additionally, Viewpon is forecasting to launch social media streaming review Viewpon APP. The Viewpon APP should accelerate growth of our users as an attractive compliment to small businesses and a total digital viewer network for our digital TV shows. Viewpon is forecasting to develop and launch the APP in year 2015 to increase our own “Viewers / Users” platform via this model.
4. Revenues to be generated from sponsorships, advertising and potential data analysis from TV shows.
Viewpon is forecasting to buy air-time to air the Viewpon TV show on local TV stations similar to the model that previously produced approximately 370 television shows. The cost to purchase 30 minute time segments are reasonably priced per show but can be reduced if the time is purchased in volume. Approximately 20 small businesses would be included in the 30 minute Viewpon TV show. Since production costs may be reduced due to previously produced content, this platform forecasts to be profitable, to increase users and to attract more small businesses.
BEMG, through its subsidiary Sideshow Entertainment, is forecasting to executive produce internet television shows in shorter 3-5 minute segments if there is additional value in the opportunity for the small businesses. These shows have the opportunity to go viral and would be a potential synergy to increase users and increases revenues. Incremental revenues would be generated from advertiser videos before downloading shows. Sideshow TV will launch the shows to our users via the streaming APP model above. This should increase users that are attractive to small businesses and viewers for our digital TV shows.
5. Revenues to be generated from digital tax credits on qualified expenses offered on selective states.
Viewpon is forecasting to take advantage of digital tax credits for film, television and digital productions in selective states. The digital tax credits are based on qualified expenses that would generate a “credit” that could be transferred to third party for a cash payment. Please note this would not be considered top line revenues but classified as non-operating income, but still generates cash and pretax profits. Several states have programs where tax credits are up to 20% to 30% of qualified expenses. This credit can be transferred for cash at a discount to the credit value to generate revenues.
BEMG has presented the digital media platform to Economic Development Agencies in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York. Our chief executive officer has received support from Connecticut, New Jersey and New York as our digital media platform is forecasted to help in job creation, economic growth and generate tax revenues for these state budgets. The additional expansion is critically important as support from the Economic Development Agencies may accelerate engagements of the small businesses, airing of the Viewpon TV shows, the launch the digital on-line series and increasing total users via the social media reviews platform.
Viewpon expansion strategy is based on the below targeted Combined Statistical Areas (“CSA”) reaching a total of almost 57 million persons that are listed as 1st, 2nd, 5th and 10th in the top 10 populated areas. We may replicate this digital media platform in other CSA’S to assist with job creation, economic growth and generate tax revenues for state budgets.
1. Viewpon, located in San Francisco, California, has previously produced approximately 378 television shows regarding their digital platform in the San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA area. The San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA Combined Statistical Area (“CSA”) is a 12-county CSA designated by the United States Office of Management and Budget in Northern California that includes the San Francisco Bay Area. The CSA is more extensive than the popular local definition of the Bay Area, which consists of only the nine counties bordering San Francisco and San Pablo Bays: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma. The CSA also includes the three counties of San Joaquin, Santa Cruz, and San Benito that do not border San Francisco or San Pablo Bay, but are economically tied to the nine counties that do. The San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland CSA ranks as the 5th most populous area of the United States with a total population of 8,469,854 as of 2013.
2. The primary expansion strategy is to launch Viewpon from California into Northeast states in a private/public partnership to help solve their job creation and economic growth for small business in the NY-NJ-CT Tri-State Area. The New York-Newark, NY-NJ-CT-PA CSA had an estimated population of 23,484,225 as of 2013. About 1 out of every 15 Americans resides in this region, which includes seven additional counties in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania is often referred to as the Tri-State Area. Our executives have previously presented to Economic Development Agencies in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
3. The next stage of the expansion strategy is to launch Viewpon from Northeast to Southeast into the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, FL CSA. Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, FL CSA comprises of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach counties-Florida’s three most populous counties-with principal cities including Miami, Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, and Boca Raton. Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, FL CSA ranks as the 10th most populous metropolitan area of the United States with a total population of 6,447,610 as of 2013 and it is home to nearly 1 in 3 of all Florida residents. Another important factor is that nearly 2 in 3 of all Floridians were born in another state, which is important in the digital review referral programs.
4. The next stage of the expansion strategy is to launch Viewpon from Northern California into the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA CSA. The Los Angeles-Long Beach CSA consists of the entirety of the counties of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside, including the sparsely developed eastern portions of the latter two that are not included in the regional definition of Greater Los Angeles. The Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA CSA ranks as the 2nd most populous metropolitan area of the United States with a total population of 18,351,929 as of 2013 and it is home to nearly half of all California residents.
5. VIEWPON COMMERCIALS:
Viewpon Platform Commercial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBk7KCurHOY
Viewpon Expansion into New York: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy6ce8zmlSo
Viewpon Expansion into New Jersey: www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7yoLFCvl1s
Viewpon Expansion into Connecticut: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEliPaX8y3Q
Viewpon Expansion into Florida: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfh1yC1PXzw
“Launched over four years ago, the Viewpon and Sideshow Entertainment, www.sideshowentertainment.tv, television production platforms have created success for small businesses throughout California. Our strategic plan is to expand our platform to accelerate growth of our users through social media to their marketing challenges,” stated Mr. Ennis. “Viewpon and Sideshow Entertainment’s experience in television production will be a key strategic part of the Beta Music Group platform.”
“Viewpon and Sideshow Entertainment will offer interactive digital commercials, online television production, social media and mobile marketing. The executives of Sideshow Entertainment have previously produced approximately 370 television shows and 5,000 digital media broadcasts and their expertise in developing original programing for on-line and on-air audiences is part of our strategy to generate new revenue streams and increase value for our shareholders,” stated Mr. Ennis. “This is another step in our mission to provide online programming, social media and mobile marketing for small businesses across sectors of retail, health, wellness, consulting and other sectors in the community. The digital media videos are forecasting to serve boutiques, salons, restaurants, doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, hotels, travel services and many more small businesses.”
“Beta Music Group also plans to expand Sideshow Entertainment into an integrated multimedia production company that unites advertisers, producers and content creators to develop and produce content across digital, online, mobile, cable and broadcast mediums. Sideshow Entertainment’s original, non-scripted programming will produce television shows such as ‘U-Save’ and ‘VLife’ in connection with Viewpon to promote small businesses. Sideshow Entertainment will create entertaining digital content across lifestyle categories including dining, hotels, and events while offering discounts for every small business featured in our shows. The television shows will develop creative content with consumer saving solutions allowing small businesses to better engage with its customers through our video commercials including digital coupons. Our goal is to help Los Angeles small businesses build deeper relationships with their clients in an interactive digital platform. The platform plans to deliver additional levels of analytical data and strategies ensuring the businesses reach their consumers and improve their ROI. Viewpon will be a great site for residents to visit and save money regarding their favorite products, services and brands.”
Companies who are interested in learning more about the Viewpon, Sideshow Entertainment or Beta Music Group, Inc. should visit their websites listed below.
About Beta Music Group:
Beta Music Group, Inc. is a digital media holding company that provides interactive and digital marketing, social and mobile marketing, strategic media planning, direct marketing and other specialty communications services. The Company provides digital, mobile, social and video content productions to promote small businesses to their clients. BEMG produces digital video commercials for small businesses and creative solutions to advertising and marketing challenges to increase company’s visibility. The Company helps local businesses find and keep more customers via strategic marketing partnerships and digital commercial promotions. Beta Music Group’s common stock trades on the OTCQB under the symbol “BEMG.” For more information please visit: www.betamusicgroupinc.com.
BEMG’s subsidiary, Viewpon is a lifestyle entertainment show and online listing services website that features small businesses and stories across San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle, Tahoe and the Pacific Northwest. From the coolest places to stay, play and dine, Viewpon takes viewers on a tour of all that’s best in the area where they live. Viewpon produced weekly television shows and digital video content website that highlights local small businesses and fun things to do in your area and then offers those experiences at a discount. The Viewpon television show drives customers to our website where customers can view digital videos of all our small business clients. Shop Viewpon finds cool places to stay, spa, dine and have fun while offering huge discounts, to every spot featured in our show. Viewpon offers incredible savings on awesome experiences and customers get to “View” before they purchase. Everything offered on Viewpon’s website has our seal of approval, plus deals never expire. Gift cards are also printable, so you can enjoy your adventure right away. For more information please visit: www.viewpon.tv.
About Sideshow Entertainment:
BEMG’s subsidiary, Sideshow Entertainment, Inc., is a full service television and video production company producing original, non-scripted programming. Founded in San Francisco in 2007, Sideshow Entertainment has produced reality-based programming featuring home makeovers, real estate, home brewing, infomercials and even a game show. Often partnering with high profile companies such as IKEA, Kelly Moore Paints, Big O Tires and Miller/Coors, Sideshow Entertainment prides itself in being able to help such high profile companies turn “branding” into compelling television. For more information please visit: www.sideshowentertainment.tv.
Information in this document constitute forward-looking statements or statements which may be deemed or construed to be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This release includes forward-looking statements contained within Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding The Company’s expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, as well as statements that include the words “forecast,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “project,” “planned”, “intend,” “expect,” “should,” “believe,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve, and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause The Company actual results, performance (financial or operating) or achievements to differ from the future results, performance (financial or operating) or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks, uncertainties and other factors are more fully discussed in The Company Filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements attributable to The Company herein are expressly qualified in their entirety by the above-mentioned cautionary statement. The Company disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking statements contained in this estimate, except as may be required by law. This press release may also contain forward-looking statements involving risks and uncertainties, both known and unknown, that may cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated. Actual results may differ materially due to a number of factors, including the risk we may encounter delays or other difficulties in ramping-up production of our new products; the rapid development of new technology and competing products that may impair demand or render the Company’s products and services obsolete; and other factors discussed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013 as well as all other of the Company subsequent filings. The Company is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Financial Communications Contact
Beta Music Group, Inc.
7100 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33138
SOURCE: Beta Music Group, Inc.
- San Francisco
Source Article from http://finance.yahoo.com/news/beta-music-group-bemg-continues-105000071.html